Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tina and Brianna | Raleigh Family Photographer

Tina and Brianna have got to be some of the most photogenic people on the planet. They're also so loving with each other. It's really a joy to see such a close mother/daughter relationship. We went to my new favorite spot in Raleigh to take some photos. It was hard to decide which ones to post, but here goes!

P.S. I finally figured out how to make my photos link to the larger versions (it requires using Photobucket). When I have time, I'll try to go back through older posts and do it for those, too. The problem is that they look a little pixelated when enlarged since I uploaded lower quality versions for the web. Tina and Brianna, don't worry--the real files are not pixelated at all.











No comments:

My Etsy Page