Friday, June 26, 2009

Tina and Derek Engagement | Raleigh Engagement Photographer

Tina and Derek are one of those couples that just oozes cool. And just when you think they can't get any cooler, you learn something new about them that somehow does make them even cooler. I loved the location for these shots. These were taken and edited back in October after they got engaged. They recently eloped in the Florida Keys but I was able to take some After the Wedding pictures, which I'll be posting soon!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



6 comments:

Jan Summers said...

How can you not love these photos - awesome location, beautiful couple - best wishes for happiness always.

Victoria said...

NO, you are oozing COOL photographer. Girl these pictures could go in a magazine. Beautiful! Love the editing and your amazing eye with lighting, ugh, love them. Can't wait to see the others. The couple seems really great too :-) Congrats!

The Reedys said...

These are aaaawwwwesome!

elaine said...

Where are you based?? I am looking for a photographer...

Jen Arthur said...

Thank you all very much! Elaine, I'm based in Cary, North Carolina. Feel free to get in touch with me if you're in the area! You can email via the contact page on my website: www.jenarthur.com

Marta Locklear Photography said...

Love their style! Great images Jen!

My Etsy Page