Monday, July 6, 2009

Tina and Derek: Day After | Raleigh Wedding Photographer

Wait for it, wait for it...Okay, here's the longest blog post ever! But can you blame me, here? I mean, these are wedding pictures after all, plus it's a really amazing couple. The location is also really wonderful and the owners are SO nice--they brought out the shotgun for us and everything!
I recently posted pictures of Tina and Derek from their engagement session. They got married in Key West so we did this fun Day After session when they got back. It was really, really hot on the day we got these, but I think it was totally worth it. Tina and Derek, I wish you all the happiness in the world. Congratulations!
PS--Brianna's Matilda Jane session was shot in the same location on the same day : )

Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

8 comments:

The Reedys said...

I loooove these!! The colors are amazing!

ClareSifford said...

Love, LOVE LOVE, Love love these, Jen! This couple is painfully and unmistakably beautiful...as is your stunning photography. LOVE it!

Jan Summers said...

"Bonnie and Clyde" comes instantly to mind - Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty move over - Tina and Derek, you guys are smokin!! I'm also seeing some American Gothic here and maybe a future flare entry. Happiness always to the two of you. Wonderful pictures, Jen.

Laresa said...

My FAVORITE couple - they look ...so I can't think of a word that is worthy - nonchalant chic couture. Please keep photographing them and the little girl - don't even get me started such a cute Mona Lisa smile...BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Robin said...

AMAZING Pictures!! I love the location & pp.... beautiful

Corin said...

They're beautiful! Every single one of them! What an amazing locationa. I can only imagine how beyond thrilled they must be with their images!

Victoria said...

LOVE THEM!!! You are INCREDIBLE!!!

D. Roa Photography said...

These are beautiful!!!!

My Etsy Page