Monday, July 7, 2008

New Logo and a Haunting Old Building | Raleigh Family Photographer

I'm proud to present my new logo! You'll be seeing it on my website and blog soon. Drumroll please...


You may be wondering, what's with the rosemary? I've always loved rosemary--the smell of it, the taste of it. I love rubbing it on my hands and arms so the scent can stay with me. I also have a huge rosemary bush in my yard. Most importantly, though, rosemary has been used throughout the centuries to stimulate the memory. I believe photographs have the power to do the same thing.

Alison Myers is the fantastic Raleigh-based graphic designer who created my logo for me. She does great work and is a pleasure to work with. Contact her for her design services!

Now for some photos : )

Jacob, Talah, and I were on our way home from breakfast with some friends over the weekend when I noticed this old building. It's completely ruined (or perfect, if you ask me) and will likely be torn down in the next week or two, along with the amazing old tree next to it, to make way for a new development. If anyone wants to do a session here, contact me NOW!









3 comments:

Laresa said...

Did you take any of Talah toddling alone? I know you have more photos - I LOVE these and I want more!

I want to see a little barefoot baby in the country...what a shame they are tearing it down! I agree that it is perfect picture spot! I wish we lieved closer - I would make my reservation!

Jen Arthur said...

No--she isn't toddling yet! She pulls up, but isn't walking yet. I know she will before I know it (*tear*).

Come visit--I'll find a similar place for Enso to toddle.

Unknown said...

I love the new logo and pictures, as always!

My Etsy Page