Thursday, October 21, 2010

Holiday Minis 2010 Part One | Raleigh Family Photographer

I can hardly believe Halloween is almost here. And that means Thanksgiving is right around the corner! It also means this is a very busy season for us photographers because people want to get their sessions done for holiday gifts and cards. Hence, the Holiday Mini Sessions.

I have to thank Erin for lending me her gorgeous settee for the mini sessions. I think it was such a great addition to the shoot and was well worth the drive to Hillsborough to borrow it. Thank you SO much, Erin! You have great taste (not just in the settee, but in your whole house, by the way)!

This is part one of several mini sneak peeks I'll be posting. More to come!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




No comments:

My Etsy Page