Saturday, April 11, 2009

Meet Juliette | Raleigh Newborn Photographer

Sweet baby Juliette was such a good girl. She's the truly lovely daughter of my friends, Kate and Ayubu. They already seem like such content and relaxed parents, even at day 4--the day we did this session. There was just so much love in the room and I know it's going to help mold Juliette into a sweet, kind, and beautiful person. Congratulations!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I had to include the one above because UB had just gotten a little surprise (see his shirt). He was such a good sport about it. That's real life, right?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


6 comments:

Janice said...

Jen, such a great job! Kate and UB are so photogenic but you really captured their joy.

Anonymous said...

Jen, we feel so lucky to have these beautiful photos - we'll be able to look back on these for years to come and remember how exciting it was to have our little Juliette with us after 9 long months of waiting! You caught all our happiness on camera, and our daughter looks absolutely darling. Thank you!!!

Jan Summers said...

These are amazing. You can really feel the love. I can't decide which one I like the best. Best wishes to the happy family. Little Girls are special.

GrannySmith said...

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes-of course, I am Juliette's Nana, but the photographs are so gentle and loving that I would have teared up even if Kate weren't my daughter! What a wonderful artist Jen Arthur is. Thank you for a precious keepsake.

Danielle said...

Amazing job! You all look beautiful together. Congratulations again.

Victoria said...

Especially LOVE the purple rap :-)and the hat photo, SO great!

My Etsy Page