Wednesday, October 21, 2009

McCartney Family Mini Session | Raleigh Family Photographer

This is the last post from the holiday mini sessions. You may have seen the McCartney family in this post. They are wonderful friends! Tory will be at The Handmade Market in Raleigh on November 7th, so be sure to go by her table and purchase some of her gorgeous custom lampshades! She also does interior decorating and sewing and she knows her stuff. I'll be doing a post soon that shows some of the things she's done in my home : )

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


3 comments:

Krista said...

I love it! The pictures are great and I love seeing my dear friend. Tori, your family is beautiful!!!

Victoria said...

JEN, THANK YOU!!! These pictures make me smile REAL big :-)You were so sweet to talk about my lampshades too, thank you!

Victoria said...

Isabella wanted to leave you a comment, she said "Dear Mrs. Jen, I thank you for all your hard work, you are an amazing photographer. You take great pictures, you are awesome, I just thank you again. I love you so much. I got new sneakers, so did my sister, they are lovely, I love you, Isabella"

My Etsy Page