Monday, October 12, 2009

Senior Spotlight: Breyana | Raleigh High School Senior Photographer

Breyana is a senior at Green Hope High School. We spent a fun afternoon doing this session, where I learned more about her and her experience in pageants and plans for the future. Enjoy your last year of high school, Breyana! : )

JA: What are your plans after graduation?
B: After graduation I hope to attend East Carolina University and become a pediatric nurse.

Photobucket


Photobucket

JA: If you had a free day and you could spend it any way you want, what would you do?
B: I would probably spend it at the beach with my friends.

Photobucket
JA: What do you like most about yourself?
B: I think I have a very friendly, bubbly, and care-free personality.

Photobucket

JA: What is your favorite restaurant?
B: My favorite restaurant is Buggaboo Creek. Its a northern thing :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

JA: What is your favorite tv show?
B: America's Next Top Model, The Hills, and Rob and Big.
Photobucket


Photobucket
JA: If you could live in another time period, where would you live and what year would it be?
B: I would love to live in Hollywood about one-hundred years from now.

Photobucket
JA: Who is your role model?
B: My role model would be my friend Susan who passed away a few years ago. She was a very strong and amazing person and always knew how to make people smile.

Photobucket
JA: What is your favorite clothing store?
B: Buckle. Buckle's clothing is a great image of my personality with the unique designs and colors.

Photobucket

JA: Who are your favorite singers/bands?
B: One of my favorite singers would be Taylor Swift. Her songs put a smile on my face and im that girl you see jamming out in a car to her songs.

Photobucket
JA: If you could make a difference by changing one thing about the world, what would it be?
B: I would want to get rid of all sicknesses. I think everyone deserves a chance to be healthy and enjoy life. I would never want to see children living at the hospital because of illnesses like cancer taking away from their lives.

Photobucket


No comments:

My Etsy Page