Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Matilda Jane Trunk Show and FREE MINI PHOTO SESSION 2010!!!



I'm hosting a Matilda Jane Trunk Show in my home on February 20th from 10am-12pm!

Matilda Jane has THE cutest stuff for girls--perfect alone during the summer or layered in the winter. The new line comes out February 15th but you can look for sneak peeks on the Matilda Jane blog and also checkout the official website on February 15th.

Matilda Jane is not available in stores, so if you're interested in coming to my house for the trunk show, email me and I'll send you an invitation. Kids are welcome! If you aren't able to come to the trunk show, but you'd like to order from a catalog, let me know and I'll get you connected to the right person.

I'll be doing a free mini photo session for your child if you spend $75 on Matilda Jane clothing at the trunk show! After your Matilda Jane order arrives, I will set a specific date (and location) to do all of the mini sessions. Each mini session will last 15-20 minutes and will feature your child, decked out in her new Matilda Jane duds! You will have the option to purchase prints at the regular price, listed on my website.

Please note that this free mini session is for your child only. If you'd like to schedule a regular family session, please contact me and I'd be happy to schedule something with you.

Want to see some examples of last year's Matilda Jane mini sessions?
Check out:
-Here are a few pictures of Talah I took just before the trunk show : )

So come shop, hang out, and enjoy some yummy treats : )

No comments:

My Etsy Page