Monday, March 22, 2010

Senior Spotlight: Hannah | Raleigh High School Senior Photographer

Lovely miss Hannah is a senior at Green Hope High School. Like me, Hannah loves to find old buildings that have lots of character and I was really excited when she said she wanted to use a location like that for her session. I think the place we ended up turned out to be really great! Congratulations, Hannah--enjoy your last semester!

You can read more about Hannah in the questions throughout the post : )

Photobucket

JA: What do you plan to do when you graduate?
Hannah: After I graduate I would like to enter into the College of Textiles at N.C. State!

Photobucket


Photobucket

JA: What is your favorite movie?
Hannah: I love Finding Nemo!

Photobucket


Photobucket

JA: If you could go back in time and live in another year, which year would you choose?
Hannah: I've always wanted to go back in time anywhere between the 1920's to 1940's.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

JA: What is your biggest fear?
Hannah: I get really scared of knives or anything really sharp!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

JA: What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Hannah:My favorite ice cream is Cookie Dough!

Photobucket


Photobucket

JA: What is your dream job?
Hannah: I love traveling and going places, so my dream job would have to involve traveling all over the world, doing photography and experiencing different cultures and then writing about all my experiences!

Photobucket


Photobucket

JA: What is your favorite thing to do on a weekend?
Hannah: If its nice out I love to be outside and spend time with my friends.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

JA: If you could only eat cheese or chocolate for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Hannah: Chocolate definitely!


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



My Etsy Page