Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cassidy's Birthday | Raleigh Child Photographer

Cassidy, my sweet friend Tory's daughter, turned four! For her birthday celebration, Tory threw her a Princess Pancake party. All of the girls came dressed as princesses and had a pancake feast and then had their faces painted by Snow White. It was the perfect party.

I've blogged about Tory before, but feel I need to point out how talented she is. She has an Etsy shop (Shade That Lamp) where she sells her lampshades. She can custom make lampshades in the fabric of your choice and it can completely change the look of a room. She also does interior design and has a real gift for combining colors and patterns and figuring out the best way to use a space. She also finds really gorgeous and unique items to use in a room (for example, you should see the antique mirror she found that is now the headboard of her bed!). Definitely get in touch with her if you would like her to help make your space more functional and beautiful!

The face painting was done by Face Painting by Jandy & Co. She was fabulous and dressed as Snow White. She posed with all of the girls together and also with each girl individually (well, the ones who wanted to!).

I have to share a funny story about Cassidy. Tory told me that Cassidy was talking about Mother's Day recently. She knows how much Tory loves chocolate, but she also knows that Tory loves God. So, Cassidy told Tory that for Mother's Day, she wanted to get Tory a "Chocolate God." I thought that was hilarious.


Photobucket


Photobucket

Isn't Tory's kitchen/dining area so pretty and cheerful? That's one of Tory's lampshades, by the way.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Talah's first face painting! We had tried over Christmas and she didn't want to do it, so I was excited to see her sit still for it this time.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

Not even ten minutes later, Talah had already smeared it while playing in the water. No surprise to me!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

You'd better believe I'm going to keep snapping away if a child will let me. Doesn't she look like an angel?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Happy Birthday, Cassidy!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Eva said...

Great pictures Jen! I wish I could have been there!

My Etsy Page