Friday, September 17, 2010

Enso and Talah at the Springs | Raleigh Children's Photographer

I'm very behind in blogging right now, but I'll try to catch up as best I can soon! These are a few from our trip to Florida over the summer. Talah got to play with her cousin Enso a little bit, as you'll see below. They literally have natural springs right in their neighborhood. How cool is that? It was so fun (and funny) to watch Talah and Enso play together because everything can change so quickly when you're three years old. One minute the two of them were fighting over the placement of their kids' table when they were eating (they were each pulling it towards themselves, like a couple fighting over a blanket), and the next minute they were having a blast taking turns turning off the light and tucking each other in and pretending to go to sleep. It was definitely entertaining.

I have more to share from our Florida trip soon, as well as client blog posts : )


Photobucket

Don't worry. It's not as high as it looks. Only a few feet off the ground--I promise!

Photobucket

He's gonna be a little heartbreaker!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My sis-in-law, Laresa, had these awesome books with illustrations by Friso Henstra. Also, I love this blanket because it's been in my family since I was a child and was our picnic/beach blanket. Before that, it was my Aunt Kay's and actually started out on her bed!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

My Etsy Page